Anti-aging and Acne Scar Treatment!
Gently Resurface the Skin and Build Collagen and Elastin.
BOTOX and FILLER ALTERNATIVE
E-Matrix Sublative Fractional Laser Radiofrequency Treatment
Syneron E Matrix RF is an FDA-approved treatment that uses fractional radiofrequency to deliver effective but controlled energy to the skin, gently resurfacing skin over the course of 3 to 5 treatments. The procedure stimulates collagen and elastin production, resulting in tighter, smoother, and brighter skin. Minimal downtime.
How Does the eTwo® by Syneron Candela Work?
The eTwo®, developed by Syneron Candela, produces the fastest results with aggressive yet gentle treatment. In addition, the eTwo® provides two unique treatment options, Sublime and Sublative (E-Matrix), based on the patient’s individual needs. Clients can also opt to pair the two technologies for total facial rejuvenation.
Resurfacing with Sublative (E-Matrix) fractional radiofrequency treatment is quick and easy. The Sublative treatment triggers the body’s natural self-healing process. As a result, collagen and elastin levels are boosted, helping patients reduce visible signs of ageing and sun damage.
Am I a Good Candidate for the Sublative E-Matrix by Syneron Candela?
E-Matrix is a minimally invasive treatment that is clinically proven safe and effective for all skin types, textures, and tones. You may be a good candidate for the procedure if you want to achieve total facial rejuvenation while also addressing individual concerns.
Sublative E-Matrix can visibly reduce the appearance of:
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Acne Scarring
- Enlarged Pores
- Uneven Skin Tone
How Long Does a Typical Treatment Take?
Sublative E-Matrix treatments for facial rejuvenation can be performed within 30 to 45 minutes. Patients should expect to be in the office for about 1-hour.
What Results Will I See?*
Clearer, smoother-looking skin will gradually emerge over the course of 2-months after Sublative E-Matrix treatments. Most patients need a series of 3 sessions spaced 4-6 weeks apart to achieve their desired results. Touch-up treatments can be done as needed to prolong the outcome of your initial E-Matrix series.
Is There Any Downtime?
There is minimal downtime associated with eTwo® treatments. In most cases, you will be able to head back to your normal routine with some restrictions. Side effects are minimal but can include redness, swelling, tenderness, or small red bumps at or around the treatment area. Your skin will also be extra-sensitive to the sun making a 30+ SPF sunscreen a must throughout treatment.
Request A Consultation (602) 739-6000
- Avoid skin irritation (acids, retionoids, peels, scrubs) 2-3 days prior to treatment.
- Avoid intentional skin tanning 2 weeks prior.
- Arrive to treatment with clean cleansed skin.
- Avoid taking NSAIDs such as Advil, Motrin, Aleve, aspirin for 1 week prior to scheduled procedure.
- Shave excessive hair in the area of treatment one day before treatment.
- In the event of post-treatment discomfort, apply cold (not frozen) compresses.
- Tiny scabs of less than 1 mm diameter will usually form 24-72 hours post-treatment and may remain for several days. The scabs should not be touched or scratched and should be allowed to shed off naturally.
- Blistered or ulcerated skin can be treated with an over the counter antibiotic ointment or burn treatment cream.
- During the first two days following treatment, care should be taken to prevent trauma to the treated site: avoid hot baths, massage, etc. The skin should be kept clean; any mechanical or thermal trauma to the area must be avoided.
- Moisturizer may be applied ~24 hours after each treatment and then should be applied regularly throughout the course of the treatment. Same for make-up.
- It is important to keep your skin moisturized after the treatment.
- Twelve hours after treatment you may use regular cleansers, but not scrubs or exfoliants.
- Redness for 2-3 days is common. You may apply hydrocortisone cream 3-4 times per day to reduce this. Makeup can be applied 12 hours after treatment.
- Use a high-factor sunscreen (at least 30 SPF) and protect the treated area from sunlight for at least one month after the treatment. Tanning of any sort (sun exposure, tanning beds, and artificial sunless tanning lotions) is not allowed the entire course of the treatment. Tanning after treatment may cause hyperpigmentation.