Remove Hair Gently Anywhere on Your Body
Laser Hair Reduction – GentleMax Pro Laser
A Gold Standard, Gentle-Max Pro laser has a dual platform (YAG and Alexandrite), enabling all skin types (lighter and darker) treatment. In addition, Gentle-Max Pro laser ensures additional comfort through its patented Dynamic Cooling Device, which uses cooling bursts of cryogen.
HAIR REDUCTION PRICE LIST (packages of 6 are 20% OFF)
- XXS Area – Upper Lip, Chin, Areolas $35/ 6-pack $168
- XS Area – Ears, Hands, Feet, Sideburns $40/ 6-pack $192
- S Area – Cheeks, Neck, Belly Trail $55/ 6-pack $264
- S/M Area – Breasts, Underarms, Bikini, Beard $70/ 6- pack $336
- M Area – Face, Shoulders, Chest, Abdomen $100/ 6- pack $480
- M/L Area – Arms (half), Brazilian, Legs (half) $150/ 6- pack $730
- L Area – Arms (full), Back (half) $205/ 6- pack $984
- XL Area- Legs (full), Back (full) $275/ 6-pack $1320
Laser Hair Reduction – PRE-TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS
§ Avoid sun exposure in the area to be treated for several weeks before (and after) treatments
§ Shave area shortly before your treatment, minimum 24 hours
§ Come to your appointment with skin clean and free of lotions, fragrance, make-up etc
§ Avoid heat-generating activities for a few hours before your procedure – sauna, hot bathing/soaking, exercise
§ Be prepared to wear SPF 30+ sunscreen and avoid sun and tanning after your treatment
1. Immediately after treatment, there should be erythema (redness) and edema (swelling) of each hair follicle in the treatment site, which may last up to 2 hours, or longer. The erythema may last up to 2-3 days. The treated area will feel like a sunburn for a few hours after treatment.
2. Your provider may use an optional cooling method after treatment to ensure your comfort.
3. A topical soothing skin care product such as aloe vera gel may be applied following treatment if desired.
4. Makeup may be used immediately after the treatment as long as the skin is not irritated.
5. Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of hyperpigmentation (darker pigmentation).
6. Use a sunblock (SPF 30+) at all times throughout the course of treatment.
7. Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin. Do not use any other hair removal treatment products or similar treatments (waxing, electrolysis or tweezing) that will disturb the hair follicle in the treatment area for 4-6 weeks after the laser treatment is performed. Shaving only should be done between treatments.
8. Anywhere from 5-14 days after the treatment, shedding of the treated hair may occur and this appears as new hair growth. This is NOT new hair growth. You can clean and remove the hair by washing or wiping the area with a wet cloth or Loofah sponge.
9. After the axilla (underarm) is treated, you may wish to use a powder instead of a deodorant for 24 hours after the treatment to reduce skin irritation.
10. There are no restrictions on bathing except to treat the skin gently, as if you had sunburn, for the first 24 hours.
Medical Spa, Scottsdale