Build Collagen and Elastin in Deep Layers of the Skin
Smooth Scars and Fine Lines, Tighten, Plump, and Lift
Sublime Radiofrequency Skin Tightening
Sublime radiofrequency skin tightening is clinically proven to tighten skin and improve texture with no downtime. Bipolar Radiofrequency + Infrared Heat non-invasive technology treats wrinkles and skin laxity. The skin continues to improve over a 2 to 6 month period post last treatment.
1 Month post single Sublative and Sublime focus around the eyes. The client also used AnteAGE MD System for 4 weeks.
How Does the eTwo® by Syneron Candela Work?
At Laser Aesthetics medical spa in Scottsdale, the eTwo®, developed by Syneron Candela, is designed to produce the fastest results with aggressive, yet gentle treatment. The eTwo® provides two unique treatment options, Sublime and Sublative (E-Matrix), based on the patient’s individual needs.
Clients can also opt to pair Sublime and Sublative (E-Matrix) radiofrequency technologies for total skin rejuvenation.
The Sublime bipolar radiofrequency treatment combines infrared light and bi-polar radiofrequency (RF) wavelengths to trigger the body’s natural self-healing process. Collagen levels are boosted helping patients reduce the appearance of visible signs of aging and sun damage.
Sublime radiofrequency skin tightening treatments penetrate the deeper layers of the dermis producing exceptional coagulative skin tightening without harming surrounding tissue.
Am I a Good Candidate for the eTwo® by Syneron Candela?
Sublime bipolar radiofrequency is a minimally-invasive device that is clinically proven to be safe and effective for all skin types, textures, and tones. You may be a good candidate for the procedure if you’d like to achieve a total facial rejuvenation while also addressing individual concerns.eTwo® can visibly reduce the appearance of:
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Hyperpigmentation / Melasma
- Acne Scarring
- Enlarged Pores
- Uneven Skin Tone
How Long Does a Typical Treatment Take?
Sublime treatments for facial rejuvenation can be performed within 30 to 45 minutes. Patients should expect to be in the office for about 1-hour. Treatments of larger areas such as the face, neck, and decollete can take up to 2 hrs.
What Results Will I See?
Clearer, smoother-looking skin will gradually emerge over the course of 2-months after Sublime treatments. Most patients need a series of 3-5 sessions spaced 4-6 weeks apart to achieve their desired results. Touch-up treatments can be done as needed to prolong the outcome of your initial eTwo® series.
Is There Any Downtime?
There is minimal downtime associated with Sublime treatments. In most cases, you will be able to head back to your normal routine with some restrictions. Side effects are minimal but can include redness, swelling, tenderness, or small red bumps at or around the treatment area. Your skin will also be extra-sensitive to the sun for 2 weeks following the treatment, making a 30+ SPF sunscreen a must throughout treatment.
Take the Next Step – Request A Consultation (602) 739-6000
- Avoid skin irritation (acids, retionoids, peels, scrubs) 2-3 days prior to treatment.
- Avoid intentional skin tanning 2 weeks prior.
- Arrive to treatment with clean cleansed skin.
- Shave excessive hair in the area of treatment one day before treatment.
- In the event of post-treatment discomfort, apply cold (not frozen) compresses.
- Blistered or ulcerated skin can be treated with a prescribed antibiotic ointment or burn treatment cream as per the physician’s discretion.
- During the first two days following treatment, care should be taken to prevent trauma to the treated site: avoid hot baths, massage, etc. The skin should be kept clean; any mechanical or thermal trauma to the area must be avoided.
- Moisturizer may be applied ~24 hours after each treatment and then should be applied regularly throughout the course of the treatment. Same for make-up.
- Twelve hours after treatment you may use regular cleansers, but not scrubs or exfoliants.
- Use a high-factor sunscreen (at least 30 SPF) and protect the treated area from sunlight for at least one month after the treatment. Tanning of any sort (sun exposure, tanning beds, and artificial sunless tanning lotions) is not allowed the entire course of the treatment. Tanning after treatment may cause hyperpigmentation.