YAG Laser Facial Membership
YAG Laser Facial Membership featured treatment at Laser Aesthetics Medical Spa North Scottsdale utilizes advanced FDA-approved technology and medical-grade laser to rejuvenate your skin cells, boost elastin and collagen production, as well as improve skin clarity for truly transformative results. Laser Aesthetics no-downtime laser facial is customized to best suit your personal skincare needs and is safe and effective for all skin types.
With YAG Laser Facial in 20 minutes and with no downtime, treat Sun Spots, Melasma, Rosacea, Wrinkles, Scars, Acne, and Skin Laxity.
- Single Treatment Without Membership – $250
- Membership – $150 with a minimum 6 month commitment. Membership includes one treatment per month. Unused credits roll over to the next month.
Neck or Chest – $50
Neck and chest – $75
Hands – $30
- Add topical Human Bone Marrow Stem Cell Growth Factors and Cytokines – $100
* For a full list of services go back to https://laseraestheticsaz.com/services/
What Skin Problems Can YAG LASER FACIAL MEMBERSHIP Help?
No matter how much we take care to reduce the signs of aging, stubborn brown spots can be a give-away. Some know these by different names — age spots, freckles, lentigines, or liver spots. YAG Laser Treatment also treats Melasma, Rosacea, Wrinkles, Scars, Acne, and Skin Laxity.
What is a YAG Laser?
There are many lasers in the market. Yag laser is named after the precious stone that powers the laser, Neodymium: yytrium-alumunium-garnet. The brand of our YAG laser is Gentle Max Pro by Candela Medical. FDA-Approved and suitable for treatmnet of all skin types.
How Does YAG Laser Work?
YAG Laser wavelengths is 1064 nm, therefore, suitable for treatment of all the sin types as it goes deep enough in the skin to bypass the dangerous melanin activity, thus avoiding the risk of hyperpigmentation. It is a non-ablative laser, which means that there is no break in skin tissue during the treatment.
What are the Benefits of YAG Skin Treatment?
- Improve skin tone
- Reduce rosacea
- Reduce facial wrinkles and fine lines
- Treat sun damage including age spots and brown pigmentation
- Firming and tightening the skin
- Stimulate new collagen and elastin tissue production
What is the YAG Laser Process?
The process for treating skin problems with YAG LASER is simple and quick with no downtime. The treatment is performed by an experienced laser technician.
- STEP 1: Our experienced laser technician will consult with you and confirm if you are suitable and would benefit from this procedure.
- STEP 2: Our experienced professional will use the YAG laser and the light pulses will be directed into the dermis for rejuvenation. The whole procedure will take about 20 minutes.
- STEP 3: After the procedure, you may experience redness over the treated site which may last few a few hours. However, in most cases, there is no redness and patients can return to work immediately.
- STEP 5: Immediately post laser you may see the skin lightening and rejuvenation.